Been on a cycling holiday along the length of Hadrians Wall in the north of the UK. It was a rain filled few days but still very enjoyable and coped with the rain by eating mega full englishes every day pints every evening and only a spot of cycling between. For the full low down on the trip check out Emmas full trip report.
For those of you who last saw me bearded and shaggy headed Im now clean shaven and close cropped but not gonna scare you with any pics of my ugly mug.
Also been doing a spot of country walking in last few weeks trying to make the terrible UK summer last for just a little bit longer. Both walks so far very successful with pub stops half way.
Way back earlier in the year a few edited highlights include:
- Trip to Lisbon with a day cycling to Sesimbra and night in Sintra
- A trip to Morocco with Cat and Graham
- One very wet, very muddy, very rockin Glastonbury 2007. Not many pics as my camera stayed quivering in its dry bag the whole festival
- Discovering we have foxes in our garden
- Going to some amazing music gigs
- Loads of cycling around London, Isle of Wight, Cambridge and various other day trips over summer