It already feels like a long time since we left London. As we sail across the channel and down to Santander, we thought we’d give you some easy to digest stats from our first 4 days from London to Portsmouth.
- 230 kilometres cycled (longest day 112 km, shortest day 10 km).
- 2 punctured rear inner tubes (one each)
- 22 hours cycled (45% in the rain)
- 3 ferries caught
- 2 nights free camping and 1 night with Warm Showers hosts (thanks Oanh and Nick)
- 1 fish tacos supper (thanks Oanh)
- 1 final English pub lunch
- 1 half bottle champagne in forest (thanks Ian), 2 pints John Smiths (and counting) on ferry to Santander.