We like to think we know a few things about slow travel, cycle touring and small scale adventure. With a huge number of stories from our two year trip from London to New Zealand, we’re advocates of sharing our experiences to encourage others to go out and explore the world themselves. This page lists coverage of our cycle tour from 2010 to 2012 plus commissioned articles on cycle touring and travel.
In the press
The following websites and publications have provided coverage of our cycle tour from London to New Zealand:
- Featured in Travelling Two cycle tourists En Cyclo Pedia – travellingtwo.com
- Rolling Tales reaches Asia – Go Bicycle Touring website review
- Justin and Emma hit the road – Travelling Two article
- Featured as an example of green travel – TNT magazine
- Cycling couple taking the long route home – Waikato Times Newspaper
- Cycling Shorts Emma and Justin – interview on 2cycle2gether.com
If you’d like more information about our trip, or to schedule an interview with Emma and Justin, please contact us.
We have found occasional breathing space during our cycle tour to pen content for other places. These are some of the pieces we’ve written about our cycle touring experiences:
- Five reasons to cycle Croatia – part of the worldbiking.info A-Z series
- Russia: Into the wild – Sidetracked magazine issue 2
- Destination: Mongolia – words and pictures for Adventure Magazine New Zealand (print only)
Emma Philpott has written extensively elsewhere, including several years at NZ Musician Magazine and advice articles for France-based cycle touring website Freewheeling France. If you are looking for a well researched feature which exceeds your expectations, meets your word count and is handed in before deadline you should probably be in touch.